Liveurope joins Athens Music Week for the first time!
We are excited to be headed to Greece this week to attend Athens Music Week for the first time.
This boutique conference & showcase festival brings together music fans and industry experts from “Eastern Med” countries to meet to interact, share diversified music experiences, and exchange knowledge regarding contemporary multicultural market directions.
During the four-day event, we will deliver a presentation on Liveurope’s working model and results and take part in a roundtable discussion for music venues and festivals.
Learn more about AMW here.
Wednesday, 31 May
We’re bringing together one of the best groups of expert delegates to talk about how we can all work together to create killer partnerships and music networks! Whether you’re a festival organizer, venue owner, or just a die-hard music professional that needs to be connected to the ecosystem, this is the place for you. Stick around after the roundtable for a meet-up with all the representatives of festivals and venues to start building new connections that will keep the music scene thriving.
- Ruud Berends (NL), founder & CEO of Networking Muisc
- Boyan Robert Pinter (BG), Spike Bulgarian Music Showcase - Founder / Director
- Andreas Trachonitis (CY), Director - Louvana Records / Studio eleven63
- Yannick Koch (DE), Senior Manager Sales & Partnerships - Reeperbahn Festival / RBX GmbH
- Dimitri Papaioannou (GR), Method To The Madness / &Beyond - Artistic Director
- Dragan Ambrozić (RS), Exit Festival
- Theodora Karakassi (GR), Co-organiser - Plisskën Festival
- Thomas Machairas (GR), Artistic Director - Fuzz Productions
- Fernando Bittencourt Hersan (PT/BE), Liveurope - Communication & partnerships officer
Thursday, 1 June
Nearly 10 years ago, 13 music venues from all over Europe came together to launch an initiative that would allow them to bring more European diversity to their stages and audiences. Fast-forward to today, and Liveurope has become a true success story gathering 23 internationally acclaimed venues. Thanks to support from Creative Europe, the member venues have been booking, on average, 41% more emerging non-national European artists than before the launch of the platform. This means nearly 3,600 artists got the opportunity to tour beyond their national borders and play on some of Europe’s most iconic stages. Join this session to learn about Liveurope’s unique working model and discover its ambitions for the future.